>>>Welcome to the new TNANO.org<<<
The IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology (TNANO) publishes novel and important results in engineering at the nanoscale. It focuses on nanoscale devices, systems, materials and applications, and on their underlying science. It is an interdisciplinary journal that covers all areas of nanotechnology. The hardcopy version is published bi-monthly, but accepted papers are published on the web as soon as they are submitted in final form. TNANO is a publication of the IEEE Nanotechnology Council.
TNANO is a Hybrid Journal, which means that it allows either:
- Traditional manuscript submission
- NEW Open Access (author-pays OA) manuscript submission at a discounted rate
TNANO publishes Research Letters, Regular Papers, and Correspondence Items. Research Letters must not exceed three printed pages. They are subject to the same thorough review process as Regular Papers, but receive priority treatment. A Research Letter that is accepted without major revisions is expected to be published on the web within 4 to 6 weeks of its initial submission.
Areas covered by TNANO include, but are not limited to:
- Nano and Molecular Electronics
- Circuits and Architectures
- Nanomagnetism and Spintronics
- Nano-Optics, Nano-Optoelectronics and Nanophotonics
- Nanorobotics and Nanoassembly
- Nanosensors and Nanoactuators
- Nanomechanics and Nanoelectromechanical Systems
- Nanobiotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Nanofabrication and Nanolithography
- Nanometrology and Characterization
- Computational Nanotechnology
Additional information on these is found here.