IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology (TNANO) Special Section/Issue on the 13th IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (IEEE 2018 NMDC)
The nanotechnology revolution is founded upon the fascinating progress in nanoscale materials and devices. Researchers are contributing new ideas from a wide range of disciplines, including materials science, biology, biomedicine, engineering, physics, and chemistry.
To make interesting research presented at the 13th IEEE 2018 Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference widely available, in expanded form and in one publication, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology (TNANO) is extending a Call For Papers for a Special Issue reflecting the scope of the conference. Submitted manuscripts will undergo a full peer review process. Submissions are welcome, and all interested 2018 NMDC participants are encouraged to submit. Authors who are attendees are requested to significantly expand the previous conference version to contain substantial new technical material, as per TNANO and IEEE restrictions on duplicated publications and the competitive acceptance process.
Manuscripts for the TNANO Special Issue/Section must be submitted on-line using the IEEE TNANO manuscript template and “Information for Authors”, via IEEE Manuscript Central https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tnano. On submission to TNANO, authors should select the “Special Issue” manuscript type instead of “Regular Paper.”
Submissions that reflect the Conference Scope and current state of the field are welcome in
areas including but not limited to:
1. Properties, Fabrication and Applications of
- Carbon based nanomaterials (Graphene, CNTs, Nanodimond, etc.)
- 2D layered materials (MoS2, hBN, BP, etc)
- Quantum dots, nanowires, nanowell and thin films
2. Materials & Devices for:
- Nanoelectronics, Nano-optics, Nano-magnetism, Spintronics, Plasmonics.
- Nanomechanics Nanorobotics and Nanomanufacturing
- Energy harvesting and storage
3. Nanotechnology, Nanostructures and Nanosystems
- Nano-fluidics and integrated bio-chips
- Nanopackaging and Interconnects in nano-chips
- Environment, Health and Safety
4. Modeling and simulation of nano-devices and nano-structures
- Submission of papers: 1 February, 2019
- Notification of first review results: 1 May, 2019
- Submission of revised papers: 15 June, 2019
- Notification of final review results: 1 August, 2019.